10 Fully-Funded Most Desired Australia Scholarships for International Students
Australia Government and a lot of private universities know that it’s their investment in ideas and people that will change the world. This has lead to generous scholarships that may support you and your graduate research, so you can focus on what’s important; studying. Hence, we have made a list of some of the topmost Australia Scholarships for International Students
On this page, you will discover our scholarship listing for popular Australia study destinations. Additionally, you will find information on general eligibility requirement to earn a scholarship in Australia.
SUGGESTED: Trent University International 2022 Scholarships and Awards to Study in Canada
Most Desired Australia Scholarships for International Students
Below are the top scholarships in Australia listed for international students. These scholarships are either funded by government, corporate bodies or top universities in Australia.
Government Awarded Australia Scholarships:
1.) Australia Awards Scholarship
Value: 100% full funding
Duration: Period of study
Australia Awards Scholarships, formerly known as Australian Development Scholarships (ADS), provide opportunities for people from developing countries. This program leads the way when mentioning Australia Scholarships for International Students
The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees, return air travel, establishment allowance, contribution to living expenses (CLE), Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), and a number of other things.
2.) IPRS Postgraduate Research Scholarship
Value: $110,000 for duration of study.
Duration: 3 years.
The IPRS program enables international students to undertake a postgraduate research qualification in Australia and gain experience with leading Australian researchers. The scholarships are available for a period of two years for a Masters by research degree or three years for a Doctorate by research degree. The scholarship covers tuition fees and health cover costs.
Entry for this scholarships are usually accepted between 1 January and 30 June while recipients commence their research program in Semester (this is not a fixed schedule).
3.) Destination Australia Scholarships
Value: up to $15,000 per year
Duration: duration of study
The Australian Government is set to begin awarding a number of scholarships yearly to deserving Domestic and international students across universities in Australia. The scholarship will be award across all level of education beginning from Certificate IV to Masters Level.
Over $17 million in grants is available under 2021 to support scholarships for up to four years $4-24 million per year for four years) announced by the Hon Dan Tehan Minister for Education on 12 May 2020.
Application timelines for Destination Australia Scholarships are usually dependent on applicant’s chosen school.
4.) Research Training Program (RTP)
The Research Training Program (RTP) scheme is administered by individual universities on behalf of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment. Applications for RTP Scholarships need to be made directly to participating universities. Each university has its own application and selection process. Applicants have to contact their chosen university directly to discuss how to apply for the RTP scheme. It is one lucrative Australia Scholarships for International Students
ALSO SEE: FULLY FUNDED: 2022/2023 Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
University Awarded Australia Scholarships:
5). University of Sydney International Scholarships (USD)
Valued: Up to $50,000 per annum.
The University of Sydney International Scholarship (USydIS) is funded by the University of Sydney and provides tuition fees offset and stipend to high quality international postgraduate students who wish to enrol in or are currently enrolled in a research degree at the University. These scholarships are either co-funded by the university partners.
6.) University of Adelaide Scholarships for International Students
Value: AUD28, 092 (2020 rate)
Duration: duration of study
The University of Adelaide offers a number of Adelaide Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education particularly at the postgraduate study level (Masters or Doctorate degree by research). Scholarships are awarded yearly as a way of incentive to attract the international study community and as well as a support program to encourage outstanding academic performances.
7.) Universities of New South Wales International Scholarships
Value: full/partial tuition fee payment
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at the course. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
You will receive confirmation of any scholarship award with your offer letter. Applicants must pay the minimum deposit stipulated in the offer letter by the date stated on the acceptance form in order to secure their scholarship.
8.) University of Queensland’s Global Excellence Science Scholarships
Value: Full Funding
Duration: duration of study
The University of Queensland International Science Scholarships are focused at exceptionally insightful science undergraduate and graduate students wishing to study at the university. The scholarship is awarded across a wide range of courses in the Sciences.
9.) CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
Value: 25% or 50% of the tuition fees.
Charles Darwin University (CDU) offers the Vice-Chancellor International High Achievers Scholarships to international students who have a record of academic excellence, and want to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Charles Darwin University Australia, and seeks to Make Positive Impact in the world.
10.) Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
The vice-chancellor’s international scholarship is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit to future students. It provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Macquarie University. Application for scholarships is ongoing (annual) while course starts in normally in July (may not be fixed).
SEE ALSO: 100 University of Reading Masters Scholarships 2022 for International Students
General Requirements to Study in Australia
To benefits from this list of most desired scholarships in Australia for International Students, here are a few of the eligibility requirements you will want to consider important. Although, different scholarship programs may have their specific eligibility requirements.
- You must be an international student with a student visa, which means you should not be a citizen of Australia, hold permanent residency in Australia, or be applying for a visa to live in Australia permanently.
- You also must have received an offer of admission or and be commencing in any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (conditional).
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer.
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirements for their chosen course.
- Applicant should have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification (in case of merit scholarships).
- The application must have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential.
- Achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Be a within specified age range.
- Be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and be residing in and applying for the scholarship from their country of citizenship.
- Not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, at any time during the application, selection or mobilization phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a student visa).
- Be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken (this may mean that Program Areas will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the institution’s admission requirements.
- Be able to satisfy all requirements of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa. This may mean that the Program Area will need to withdraw an award offer if the recipient cannot satisfy the visa requirements.
- Not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D.).
CHECK ALSO: 120 Sciences Po Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2022 (Fully-Funded to France)
I hope you enjoyed the tips above, because we enjoyed sharing it with you, so drop your questions, comments, or maybe disagreements on the comment section. We will love to hear from you.
Remember to Sign-Up for our updates so as not to miss any opportunity
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link