CIES Education presents the FIFA Master programme with scholarships and financial aid for international students of African nationalities. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for these fully funded scholarships to study in Switzerland.
The FIFA Master programme offers a total of five scholarships each year. Firstly, there are two “full” African scholarships that cover the fees and living expenses (CHF 45’000.- per scholarship). These scholarships are for students of an African nationality only and may be divided by the Scientific Committee in order to help more than one applicant.
FIFA Master Scholarships and Financial Aid 2022-23 | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be an International student of African descend
- Applicants should have a pre-qualification that will enable them to take up a postgraduate study programme
- Applicants should be presented with required Supporting documents for their applications to be accepted
- Applicants should be ready to abide by the terms and conditions of the programme
- Please prepare yourself to start the application for the FIFA Master Scholarships & Financial Aid 2022-23, first read the application instructions.
- In order to access the FIFA Master Online Application Form, you will need to create a login and password.
- Before doing so, we encourage you to first read through the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and to check that you fulfil all the Criteria for Applying. Then, please read the Financial Aid and the Terms and Conditions.
- Once you are sure that you can and wish to apply, please download and carefully read the FIFA Master Online Application Guidelines
- Application Documents: You will be required to provide certain supporting documentation (copies of your degree certificate, passport, etc.). You have the option of either uploading these documents (the preferred method) or sending by regular post. Please download and read carefully the guidelines to upload files. All required application documents are listed on the application instructions
Application Deadline: Not Specified
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg