Applications are invited from university students of all ages based anywhere on earth for the 2022/23 Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA) competition which recognizes innovative concepts that use technology to solve global challenges.
The year 2022/23 theme is challenging students to ‘Impact our Sustainable Future’. The award will provide up to 25,000 EUR for first prize winner. As a Nobel International partner, Ericsson will also offer the first-place students the opportunity to join a virtual conversation “On being a scientist” with a Nobel Prize laureate.
Ericsson Innovation Awards Competition | DETAILS
Innovations come in all sizes, from simple changes in code that could redefine the networks of the future to complex technological advances that will advance humanitarian efforts across the world. Now is the time to develop your idea to give it the best chance of having an impact by entering the Ericsson Innovation Awards (EIA). Ericsson is looking for your inspired technology solutions that can help solve today’s major challenges.
- First-place prize takes home 25,000 EUR
- Second-place prize takes home 15,000 EUR
- Third-place prize takes home 5,000 EUR
- Regional winners take home 1,000 EUR
To be eligible for the Ericsson Innovation Awards Competition, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be university students from anywhere on the planet.
- Each team should comprise of at least two, but no more than four members.
- Choose your EIA team country and University that you want to represent. If your team members are from different countries/from different universities, we suggest you to pick the University and Country most of you are from.
- When selecting the EIA Region, make sure to double-check in which Ericsson Innovation Awards region your country is listed.
- When describing your idea, ensure you answer each of the four questions in the blue boxes. The jury will score you based on the answers of those questions.
- Less is more – do not over complicate your answers, be direct and clear.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Ericsson Innovation Awards 2022 are to complete their registration online before the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: August 5th, 2022 at 13:00 PM CEST
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg