15+ Scholarships at IHE Delft for International Students to Study in the Netherlands 2022/2023
Are you an international student seeking financial assistance to cover all or part of your studies in the Netherlands? Then take advantage of the many scholarship opportunities by renowned organizations to study at IHE Delft.
IHE Delft Institute is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world saddled with the responsibility of creating impact on ground by developing problem-oriented researchers and knowledge.
SEE ALSO: Fulbright Foreign Student Program 2023/2024 Scholarships for study in the United States (Fully Funded)
To be eligible for the Scholarships at IHE Delft, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have been offered admission to study at the institution.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership potentials.
Scholarships at IHE Delft for International Students | DETAILS
There are a number of lucrative scholarships by renowned organizations available for international students. They include:
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) Scholarships
There will be scholarships available from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which cover approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the programme. The scholarship are for candidates from low or middle income countries and must have been admitted into the track Water and Health programme.
- Erasmus Mundus
A number of EU Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is available on a competitive basis for the COASTHazar, IMETE, Floodrisk and GroundwatCh Joint European MSc programmes beginning in 2022.
- FirstRand Foundation Scholarships
The FirstRand Foundation scholarships are available to South African citizens for postgraduate study outside South Africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice. Successful candidates will have excelled academically in their chosen field and will have been able to demonstrate leadership qualities and others.
- Joint Japan Worldbank Graduate Scholarship Programme (JJ/WBGSP)
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program is open to women and men from developing countries with relevant professional experience and a history of supporting their countries’ development efforts. IHE Delft’s MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development is on the list of preferred JJ/WBGSP programmes.
- Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship
The scholarship is intended for Arab students who have been officially accepted into a Master’s or PhD programme in the Netherlands. Candidates must be nationals of eligible countries and the maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000.
- MENA (or MSP) Scholarship Programme for short courses
The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Scholarship Programme (or MENA) offers scholarships for short courses to professional from tencountries. The scholarships can be used short courses in IHE Delft or any other institution in the Netherlands. The programme is funded by the Dutch Minstry of Foreign Affairs.
- MENA CD
IHE Delft will provide water professionals from seven MENA countries with MSc level education in Delft on relevant topics for MENA region water scarcity. Fellowships will be awarded for the current academic year. The fellowship includes full tuition fee, health insurance, cost of visa/residence permit for the Netherlands and a monthly allowance of EUR 970 per month from the start will the end date to the programme (not exceeding 12 months).
OFID sponsors outstanding young students from developing countries through graduate studies in a development-related discipline. OFID awards scholarships to qualified applicants who have obtained or are on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree and who wish to study for a Master’s degree. Applicants must be from a developing country (except OFID Member Countries) and he/she must first obtain admission to pursue a Master’s degree studies in a relevant field of development.
- Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP)
The Dutch Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) aims to contribute to sustainable and inclusive development by offering access to education and training to professionals and organisations. OKP Scholarships will be available for IHE Delft’s new Master of Science in Water and Sustainable Development and the Joint MSc programme in Limnology and Wetland Management, both starting in 2022.
- Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation
The Qalaa Holdings Scholarship Foundation was created in 2007, out of a strong will to contribute to national development through creating high caliber professionals to help enhance Egypt’s growth in all sectors. The Foundation is funded by an endowment from Qalaa Holdings to grant academic scholarships for talented and promising young Egyptian men and women to pursue master degrees abroad, such as the MSc in Water and Sustainable Development.
- Rotary Scholarship for Water and Sanitation Professionals
The strategic partnership between The Rotary Foundation (TRF) and IHE Delft Institute for Water Education aims to tackle the world’s water and sanitation crisis by increasing the number of trained professionals to devise, plan, and implement solutions in developing and emerging countries. Through this partnership, scholarships are awarded annually to IHE Delft MSc students. The scholarships are designed to promote long-term productive relationships between Rotarians and highly skilled water and sanitation professionals in their communities.
The Rotary Scholarships will be available for IHE Delft’s new Master of Science in Water and Sustainable Development.
- Sahel Scholarships
IHE Delft will provide water professionals from three Sahel countries (Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger) with MSc level education in Delft on relevant topics for Sahel region (water for food, water and health and water peace and security). Two fellowships will be awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Schlumberger Foundation/Faculty for the Future Scholarship
The Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future program is awarding fellowships and supporting women academics in science and engineering from developing and emerging countries for their advanced graduate study at top universities abroad.
- SIDS Fellowships
For the academic year 2022-2023, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will make available an additional 5 fellowships for the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development. To increase the relevance for SIDS specific challenges, and to stimulate cooperation between professionals from the different disciplines offered by IHE, the students will participate in a number of additional SIDS-dedicated activities.
- WFF EFN Russell E. Train Fellowships
Russell E. Train Fellowships support individuals pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree in conservation. Each year, the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) supports committed conservationists from target countries to receive financial support for their studies and field research. Applicants must return to their home countries to work in conservation for at least two years after completing their degree. This scholarship opportunity may be of particular interest to prospective students who are admitted to the Water Resources and Ecosystem Health Track of the new Master of Science in Water and Sustainable Development.
- WMO Fellowships
WMO is partnering with IHE Delft to jointly support one or two scholarships a year from developing and least developed countries to undertake the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the individual Scholarships at IHE Delft for international students are to visit the webpages of the scholarship awarding bodies and apply for the scholarship before their respective deadlines.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the scholarships
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link