Canada is choice destination for immigrants from largely underdeveloped or developing country nationals. Here are 2 Quick and Sure Ways to Move to Canada. Recently, Canada announced a historic Immigration Levels Plan 2021-2023 which is estimated the country will be welcoming over 400,000 immigrants per year within the time frame.
Even with the numbers, it is still not easy to move to Canada except you follow the set down rules and/or some quick routes (not talking about the illegal routes). There are some legit ways to move to Canada which we have profiled in this article. Reading through to the end is one sure way to start.
Canada needs workers and much ready to accept immigrants willing to fit in to various professional and skilled labor categories, but certain requirements must be met to qualify. Remember though, being a hearer and not a doer is religiously wrong! …lol.
Let’s jump right in…
2 Sure Ways to Move to Canada
#1. Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program is a program that focuses on individuals who have the education, skills, and work experience to contribute to the economy of a particular Province with the aim to enhance a broader and even distribution of immigrants across the country.
The program focuses at graduates, semi-skilled and skilled workers. Each of the Provinces has streams designated to meet the needs of their labor markets that usually target particular categories of people. Different Provinces in Canada are allowed to nominate individuals interested in settling in a particular province.
Steps to Qualify for the Provincial Nominee Program:
- Immigrants are required to apply for nomination to the Province they want to live in.
- Immigrants need to possess the necessary skills, qualifications, and work experience for the Province to nominate them.
- When approved by the Province, applicants should submit another application to the government for Canadian permanent resident status.
#2. Express Entry System
Express Entry System is a system created by the Canadian government to address labor market shortages in the economy. The express entry system consists of immigration programs that enable skilled individuals to migrate to Canada as residents.
The system offers some federal programs for skillful or experienced workers under the following categories:
- Federal Skilled Trades Program for candidates who are certified and skilled in particular trades.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program for skilled workers who have qualifications with a minimum of one year of work experience.
- Canada Experience Class for candidates who have worked in certain occupations in Canada for at least one year.
Steps to Qualify for Express Entry to Canada:
- Creating an Express Entry Profile: Interested candidates are required to apply through the Express Entry System by creating an online profile. Applicants are usually ranked or scored following a ranking system known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
- Providing Necessary Documents: You will be required a number of required documents are listed (below) during your application to immigrate to Canada.
Note: Documentations and application procedures may not exactly be the same for all country applicants.
What is Comprehensive Ranking System?
It is is a points-based system that awards points to profiles created Canada immigration system according to specified criteria that include:
- Canadian language benchmark: proficiency in English and French
- Work Experience
- Level of Education
- Provincial Nomination
- Relative residing in Canada
- Submitting documents in the document checklist: A document checklist is a list of the documents required to be with the online application.
Documents Required to Move to Canada:
- –Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate if married
- Language test results got from approved English tests like the International English language Testing System (IELTS).
- Work experience documents which include reference letters and employment letters.
- Medical reports
- Education Credential Assessment report for foreign credentials and copies of certificates.
- Travel document or valid passport
Candidates ranked with high profiles following the Comprehensive Ranking System are given Invitations to Apply for permanent residency in Canada.
It is true that immigration to Canada can be a very stressful experience but with the proper steps and timely plans as outline herein, it can become a rather much easier process.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2 Quick and Sure Ways to Move to Canada
Sharing Is Caring