Applications are invited for:
Title: Africa Graduate Programme (Nigeria)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Temporary
- As part of its Human Resources development strategy, Control Risks is embarking on the fourth iteration of its Africa Graduate Programme. This programme is aimed at providing a fantastic opportunity to deserving young people to gain skills and develop their workplace experience.
- You will get to try your hand at various projects within the company to find the right service line for you. Upon successful completion of the programme and meeting all requirements, graduates will be offered an opportunity to join Control Risks on a permanent basis to build an amazing and permanent career within Control Risks and enhance our future presence in Africa.
- This is a fantastic rotation-based fully paid programme where the graduates will spend time working with different teams and service lines in various African countries and at the end of the 18 months’ programme, we expect candidates to have a comprehensive knowledge and a sound understanding of Control Risks and the solutions we offer to clients.
- Graduates will be required to work full-time for 18 months. To be eligible for the programme you must be Kenyan/Nigerian/South African or Senegalese.
- Work collaboratively with members of various teams / service lines to achieve business objectives.
- Ensure work is completed with the highest level of detail and to timelines set.
- Carry out added value research to support business development initiatives.
- Conducting research, compiling reports and making presentations to senior managers.
- To thrive in your work you should welcome change and challenges
- Your high self-motivation naturally helps you to further develop our approach and our services for the markets across Africa.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC (National Youth Service Corp)
- Strong computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Have less than 3 years work experience (does not include internships)
- Verbal, reading and written fluency in English
- Beyond your analytical skills you need to be open minded, flexible, articulate and confident
- You will need to build strong and enduring relationships on a local and international level – also a strong team ethic will help you work effectively with colleagues and clients.
- You need to flexible and positively embrace changing priorities and workloads, bringing positive energy into the company.
- We will require excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- We expect you to be commercially aware, so you can quickly grasp our clients’ issues and opportunities and be passionate about enabling their success.
- Control Risks offers a competitively positioned compensation and benefits package that is transparent and summarised in the full job offer.
- We operate a discretionary global bonus schemes that incentivises, and rewards individuals based on company and individual performance
- Control Risks support hybrid working arrangement, whenever possible, that emphasizes the value of in-person time together – in the office and with our clients – while continuing to support flexible and remote working.
- As an equal opportunities’ employer, we encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply and join and are fully committed to equal treatment, free from discrimination, of all candidates throughout our recruitment process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2021.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- 2021 Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/JYKJQRoEtQoLVl48IvNJVs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Africa Graduate Programme (Nigeria) at Control Risks Nigeria Limited