The Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics (AIFL) is currently accepting applications for three fully-funded PhD scholarships commencing in September 2022 and tenable for three years. This opportunity is highly competitive and available for international PhD students.
The Institute was founded in 2008 as the Centre for Forensic Linguistics and substantially expanded in 2019 following receipt of a £5.5m UK Government grant, AIFL has a focus on language use in legal and forensic contexts.
Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics PhD scholarships | Details
The successful candidates will be offered wide-ranging training opportunities from AIFL and as part of the Doctoral Training Programme at The Aston Graduate School. For the two directed PhDs you need to respond to one of the two research area outlines:
- The Centre for Forensic Text Analysis(CFTA)
- The Centre for Language and Law (CLL)
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics PhD scholarships:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must enrolled on PhD program
- You will need to demonstrate your enthusiasm, diligence and organised approach as well as having a research idea that resonates with their departmental and research centre expertise.
- You can explore potential areas of interest, and supervisors
Successful applicants for the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics PhD scholarships will obtain the following benefits:
- Fees – the bursary will cover three years of standard Aston University UK or international fees.
- Stipend – £16,000 to cover accommodation and living costs.
- Conference fund of £1,000 pa to attend national or international conferences at which you will be presenting.
You May Also Like: 2022/2023 Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Local and Foreign Scholarships for Postgraduates
For informal enquiries about the open PhD application please contact the individual you would like to become your supervisor or, for more general enquiries, Professor Tim Grant (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022/2023 Fully Funded Scholarships at the Aston Institute for Forensic Linguistics (AIFL)
Sharing is Caring