The Keio University, Japan is pleased to announce its Global Information and Governance Academic Program (GIGA) Scholarships for undergraduate students who are incoming first-year students for the 2022/23 academic year. Candidates exhibiting exceptional academic potentials are especially encouraged to apply.
The available scholarships are the Japanese Government (MEXT) and MASATADA KOBAYASHI Scholarships for the GIGA program at Keio University, Japan. Applicants may apply for both of the scholarships, but only one scholarship will be awarded if selected to be a recipient.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA | Keio University GIGA Scholarships 2022-2023
To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Be accepted through the Winter AO 2021 (Global) screening [Admissions for the GIGA program] to enter the eligible programs at the university and be enrolled in September 2022.
- Be an incoming first-year student with foreign nationality.
- Have maintained a GPA of 2.3 or its equivalent in the previous two years in high school and be expected to maintain during studies at Keio University.
- Possess English language proficiency required for admission into an undergraduate study program at Keio University, Japan.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students are to register on the online Application System for the Winter AO 2022 (Global) screening Admissions for the GIGA program before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022/2023 Keio University GIGA Scholarships for International Students