Are you an international student seeking scholarship opportunities in a Canadian institution of higher learning? Then apply for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022 which is awarded to top international students.
The scholarship was established in honour of the University’s eighth president and it’s the University of Guelph’s most prestigious award for international students.
To be considered for the President’s Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be an international (VISA) student.
- Applicant must be entering the first semester of any degree program at the University of Guelph.
- Have not previously attended a post-secondary institution.
- Have at least an admission average equivalent to a 90.0% Canadian curriculum.
- Have made significant leadership contributions to their school and community.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the University of Guelph President’s Scholarship 2022 are to complete an online application form on or before the application deadline. Applicants will be required to submit reference letters as part of the application documents.
Students who submit this application will automatically be considered for an Academic Leadership International Entrance Scholarship.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2021
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022/2023 University of Guelph President’s Scholarship for Undergraduate Students to Study in Canada