International students from eligible Commonwealth countries looking to study selected postgraduate Masters courses are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling.
The Commonwealth Shared Scholarships scheme is a joint initiative between the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and UK universities to support students from developing countries to study full-time in the United Kingdom on a postgraduate course.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, applicants are required to meet the following:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2022.
- By September 2022, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in high-income country (as classified by the World Bank).
- Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
- Eligible countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
- Eligible Courses: MSc International Conflict and Cooperation, MLitt Publishing Studies, MSc Financial Technology, MSc Data Science for Business, MSc Investment Analysis, MSc Environmental Management (Conservation), MSc Aquatic Veterinary Studies, MSc Sustainable Aquaculture.
- Tuition fees
- Maintenance/ living cost stipend
- Return flights
- Thesis grant
- Study travel grant (if applicable)
- One-off arrival allowance
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling need to first apply to the University for one of the eligible courses. Applications for the scholarships must be made using the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission’s online application system.
Application Deadline: 20 Dec 2021
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022 Commonwealth Shared Scholarships at University of Stirling