Apply for 2022 Global Graduate – West Africa at British American Tobacco Nigeria: British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Global Graduate – West Africa
Seniority Level: Global Graduate
Function: Human Resources, Digital Business Solutions
Role Positioning and Objectives
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for Global Graduates to join our team in Nigeria. If you’re driven, passionate, ambitious and courageous, our Global Graduate Programme will help you achieve your potential.
- Our Global Graduate Programme – West Africa enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in.
- It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
What is Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer?
- It’s a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals!
- The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of BAT. This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits.
Can This Be Your Future Role?
- Are you ready for a real job with real impact from day one?
- Are you looking to the chance to progress to a managerial role in 12 months?
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- University Graduate with a minimum of Second-Class Upper division in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or other related fields
- Not more than 3 years post graduate experience
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program completed or equivalent for other countries
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (French would be an added advantage)
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Good knowledge of agile methodologies
- Familiar with design thinking and other problem solving or ideation methodologies
- Strong learning agility with good appetite to inspire data-informed decision making.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
2022 Global Graduate – West Africa at British American Tobacco Nigeria
sharing is caring