The Nigerian Navy (NN), a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces, is pleased to inform the general public that the 2022 Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination will hold on Saturday, 12th March, 2022 in 30 centres across the nation.
Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination
Candidates are advised to visit: www.joinnigeriannavy.com to download and check the names of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates are to report at the examination centres indicated against their names for the Recruitment Examination not later than 7:00 AM on 12th March, 2022.
Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre. Applicants are to come along with the following:
- Print out of the Application Form showing particulars of candidate.
- One Coloured Passport Photograph.
- Writing materials (2B Pencil and Eraser).
- Face Mask.
For those who can not remember the Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise, please click the link below:
Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise
Note: Applicants will not be allowed to write the Recruitment Examination in any centre other than their chosen centre
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
2022 Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 33 Recruitment Examination
sharing is caring