This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy (NN) online Application Form is now available for purchase. On this page, we will be satisfying your intent by giving you all necessary information about Nigerian Navy recruitment. You will get to know all about Nigerian Nav requirements, screening exercise, application procedure, application fees, age limit and all frequently asked questions about Nigerian Navy online recruitment. Interested applicants should read carefully before apply.
The Nigerian Navy (NN) is one of the branches of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is among the largest navies in human capacity on the African continent, consisting of several thousand trained personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Nigeran Navy Basic Training School Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise
- The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public and all potential applicants that the online registration for its Batch 34 Recruitment Exercise will commence on Sunday 7th August, 2022.
Applicants must fulfil the following requirements:
- Applicants shall possess a minimum of 5 (Five) credit passes at not more than 2 (Two) sittings in WASSCE / SSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive), except sportsmen/sportswomen category which requires 4 (four) credits at not more than 2 (Two) sittings (English inclusive) The School Certificate in fact must not be older than 6 years from the date of application. see more interested federal jobs here
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring School Certificate.
- Applicants with qualifications higher than those specified in the guidelines are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should be single and of Nigerian Origin by birth.
- Applicants shall not be less than 1.69m tall for males and 1.65m for females.
- Applicants must have the National Identification Number (NIN) and Bank Verification Number (BVN), it is compulsory.
- Applicants applying for this should be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by January, 2023 for categories requiring higher educational qualifications; OND, NCE, Diploma, Drivers/Mechanics, Registered Nurse/ Registered Midwife as well as for sportsmen/sportswomen categories.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP): Apply Here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online (Portal Opens on 7th August, 2022)
Application Deadline Saturday, 17th September, 2022.
- Application is absolutely free of charge.
- Applicants are expected to apply just once as multiple registrations/Application will be disqualified.
- After submission, applicants are required to print out copies of the completed Application/registrations Forms together with the following documents:
- Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent and Guardian Form.
- Local Government Area Certification Form.
- Police Certification Form.
- Guarantor Form and For Official Use Only Form
- The enlistment exercise will commence with an online sorting, screening of applicants’ qualifications followed by physical recruitment examinations at designated examination centres nationwide on a date to be announced later.
- Where Applicants will come with the endorsed printed-out copies of their online completed Forms
JOBS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO APPLY
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5ROWauDr0X8nbdPJSomFI
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joi