Toyota South Africa is currently inviting applications for its Learnership Programme targeted at young graduates technical subjects or mechanical trades. These programs are available for African youths who are interested in various technical field and career.
This exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Upon completion, candidates will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
Toyota Learnership Programme | What to Expect
Toyota South Africa Motors is as much a part of South African culture as vibrant citizens that drive their vehicles. The South African culture is at the heart of their organisation and it is the primary reason why South Africans love our vehicles.
Whilst the company strive beyond expectations to satisfy customers taking the development of the future leaders equally serious.
To be eligible for Toyota Learnership Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from any nationality can apply
- Applicants with a Minimum Educational Qualification in Mechanical Trades: NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design And a trade related subject (mechanical)
- Alternatively, Electrical Trade NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
To be considered for the Toyota Graduate Development Programme, applicants pleased advised to apply online via the official webpage.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022 Toyota South Africa Graduate Development Programme
Sharing Is Caring