The United Nations is pleased to announce its Graduate Study Programme at Geneva, Switzerland for the 2022 cohort. The GSP is the longest-running educational programme of the United Nations aimed deepening the UN’s activities.
The programme trains several young people from over 100 countries and provides a two-week long summer seminar opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations and International Geneva through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
United Nations Graduate Study Programme | DETAILS
The Graduate Study Programme which is at its 60th year will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva and will consist of lectures given by representatives of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily work in groups under the guidance of moderators.
Interested applicants for the United Nations Graduate Study Programme 2022 are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be fluent in spoken and written English. Knowledge of French is also needed as some discussions may be held in French.
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Must be enrolled in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme at the time of application. Proof of enrolment will be required.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
Interested applicants for the United Nations Graduate Study Programme must submit their application online on or before the application deadline as no application will be accepted after this time. The application form is to be completed online, accompanied with the following documents:
- Applicant’s passport
- Letter of Recommendation (in English or French) from a university or a governmental authority
- Proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate programme.
- Copies of previous university certificates obtained.
Application Deadline: March 11, 2022 at 12 noon Geneva Time
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link