The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program is now open for application from suitably qualified candidates. This program provides opportunities for young people who are inspired by the ideas and work of the World Youth Alliance (WYA) to gain professional skills.
You will gain valuable experience working on WYA’s projects and a substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas. Projects are designed to enhance each student’s specific academic background and interests. Interns receive mentorship and training from WYA staff members.
Also Apply: 2022/2023 Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Local and Foreign Scholarships for Postgraduates
World Youth Alliance Regional Internship | What to Expect
Ideal candidates possess a strong desire to protect and promote human dignity while making a positive impact on society.
- Candidates must be proactive,
- Detail-oriented and
- Humble individuals with a willingness to learn
To eligible for World Youth Alliance Regional Internship are expected to meet the following conditions: Applicants must,
- Have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP) (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
- Be active in the WYA region to which they belong (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to)
You May Also Like: McGill University Entrance Scholarships for Undergraduate Students
To apply, carefully fill the Application form provided at the official webpage (link below). If you have made it through the initial screening process, the team will get in touch with you regarding the next steps of your application.
- In the last section you will need to attach the following:
- Cover Letter/Letter of Intent
- Your Curriculum Vitae/Resumé with your recent picture
- Two letters of recommendation (these may also come from your references) addressed to the WYAMENA Regional Director sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A portfolio/sample design works (for marketing internship only)
Note: CVs/Resumes, Letter of intent, and Recommendation letters should be uploaded in MS Word or PDF format with the file name saved as: SURNAME_CV.pdf, SURNAME_Reccommendation 1.doc, etc.
Application Deadline: The followings are the starting and deadlines for the program
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 1: Jan 22-May 6, 2022
Deadline: Jan 3, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 2: May 23-Aug 26, 2022
Deadline: Apr 29, 2022
ONLINE INTERNSHIP BATCH 3: Sep 19-Dec 16, 2022
Application Deadline: Sep 9, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
2022 World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program