2022 Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) Program for Nigerians: The Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) is an intensive 4-day in-residence leadership and enterprise program designed to equip high performing young professionals (20 – 25 year-olds) with critical skills and mentorship to inspire innovation, drive success in the marketplace and transform the Nigerian economy.
- Professional skills
Fellows are exposed to critical skills, tools, and resources they require to thrive in their chosen career, via general training on leadership and curated sessions for entrepreneurs, corporate professionals, and creatives.
Fellows meet, engage and learn from the insightful stories and experiences of established industry mentors across business, corporate career and creative industry.
- Community & Networking
Fellows connect with one another and nurture rewarding relationships that will accelerate their career trajectory in the short and long term.
- Post-Bootcamp Support
Fellows expand on the skills and contacts they gain throughout the program by taking advantage of continuous professional development, networking, and collaboration opportunities provided by The Platform YPB
For More Information, visit The Platform Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) 2022 for Nigerians.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
2022 Young Professionals Bootcamp (YPB) Program for Nigerians
sharing is caring