We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated and highly qualified individuals to fill the underlisted vacant position, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies:
Job Title: Programme Assistant
Requisition ID: sfh-93884
Locations: Kano and Jigawa
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: 36 months
- The Programme Assistant will be responsible for coordinating demand generation activities for the project in the State, both physical and virtual.
- S/He will be the direct line report of the demand generation lead and work with QFPs to ensure that facilities are selected and set up to serve clients, maintain quality standards, lead government and community sensitisation meetings, coordinate adaptation activities, identify and document best practices in adolescent youth sexual and reproductive health (AYSRH), support the accountability process in compliance with financial rules and regulations, and proactively seek out and report on relevant opportunities for programme scale up, success stories, linkages, and challenges.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Project coordination and implementation.
- Advocacy and technical support.
- Data management, analysis and reporting.
- Budgeting/Workplan and reports.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Health/Biological Sciences, Social Sciences, Medical or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Communication Arts
- Must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods with some basic knowledge of MCH/RH services.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of three years’ post NYSC experience in a relevant field.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Passionate about ASRH programming, with excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Attuned to and comfortable with the language, and culture of the state.
- Nimble, flexible and open to adaptive implementation
- Proactive, open personality and work hands-on with demonstrable leadership skills and an ability to coordinate teams and manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Supervisory and mentorship skills.
- Ability to communicate proficiently in the dominant language of the region.
- Proficient using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spread sheets and database
- Advocacy skills and mentoring skills and must be innovative, logical, and decisive, with problem solving skills
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is based on industry standards, and designed to attract, motivate, and incentivize talented individuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the role is situated are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- 2021 Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Programme Assistant Needed at Society for Family Health (SFH)