We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Suitable candidates must have a minimum of 4 years experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Knowledge / Experience:
- Experience in developing and promoting best practice standards for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Experience with application and optimisation of all production chemicals.
- Proven experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Experience working in offshore locations.
- Experience in troubleshooting oil and gas separation facilities.
- Working knowledge of hydrocarbon and gas processing operation.
- Communication Skill
- Organization Skill
- Quality Control
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use of laboratory Equipment
- Sampling and Testing
- Knowledge of Chemical Components.
- Production Chemistry
- Flow Assurance
- Analytical Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Laboratory Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th October, 2021
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers