The Africa Oxford Initiative (AfOx) is delighted to be working in partnership with Reuben College and the University of Oxford to provide new scholarships for African students through the Oxford-Reuben Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023. These will provide fully funded scholarships for up to four outstanding graduate students starting courses in the referenced academic year.
AfOx is a cross-university multidisciplinary platform based at the University of Oxford with the aim of facilitating equitable and sustainable academic partnerships between the University of Oxford and African universities, as well as increasing the number of African students pursuing postgraduate degrees in Oxford. Meanwhile, Reuben College, Established in May 2019 is dedicated to graduate study with a focus on interdisciplinary research addressing 21st century challenges.
ELIGIBILITY | Oxford-Reuben Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023
- Applications are generally accepted from African students
- Applicants should be graduate students starting courses in 2022-23
- Academic excellence may be considered in selection of candidates
Applicants only need apply for admission at Oxford. All eligible candidates will automatically be considered by an interdisciplinary panel, so no application is necessary.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Webpage for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
AfOx: Oxford-Reuben Graduate Scholarships 2022/2023 for Africans [Fully Funded]
Sharing Is Caring