- Are you a young African graduates? If yes, Apply for AMREF Graduate Internship opportunities. They are open for young African graduates at various African country locations. You can build a firm foundation for your career by apply to Amref for an internship position that suits you
Launch your career the right way as a graduate intern at the largest African-based international health development organisation; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries.
AMREF Graduate Internship Programme | What to Expect
You will get a chance to work alongside experts in your field of study and apply your knowledge and expertise to new and real challenges that will help you grow your career and take it to the next level
Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa has offices in eight countries in Africa, including Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Malawi, South Sudan, Zambia and Senegal
AMREF offer a safe and conducive environment that fosters growth and professional development. The internship programme will also provide you with a variety of benefits, including:
- Promote a better understanding of health issues confronting countries in Africa.
- Provide you with practical experience which complements individual field of study.
- Prepare you to make a contribution to the development of the organization and communities.
- Ensure a holistic and successful career by providing a firm foundation.
- Provide deep insights into leveraging their unique talents and abilities as they navigate the workplace.
Applicants are expected to meet the following conditions for the internship program:
- Applicants are welcome from any African countries
- Applicants must be a young graduate
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent
- Applicants with sound health
- Applicants must have a good communication skills
- Applicants must be of good behavior
To apply for any of AMREF Graduate Internship positions, you need to select from the list of programs at the official page (link below) and click to apply before deadline.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
AMREF Graduate Internship Opportunities for Young Africans
Sharing Is Caring