Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022/23 Chancellor’s International Scholarship of the Australian National University.
The Chancellor’s International Scholarship offers an opportunity to access one of multiple scholarships available to undergraduate and postgraduate students wishing to study in Australia for the 2022 academic session.
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa.
- Has received an offer of admission to commence at the University in 2022 in an eligible program.
- Meets the conditions of the program for which they have received an offer of admission including the requirement to be onshore for some components.
- Has not received the scholarship previously.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2022 are to note that they will be automatically considered for the scholarship if they meet the eligibility criteria.
Applicants are to press the “Apply now” button to start the Admissions application process for 2022 at ANU.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in Australia |Apply Now