The University of Melbourne is offering about 1000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships to international students to study in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session. These Scholarships are awarded to exceptional students enrolling in an undergraduate study programme at the institution. Applications are now open.
In recent university rankings, the University of Melbourne was ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the leading universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known with distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne/Partners
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fee remission
Scholarship Worth: up to 100% Fee remission
Number of Awards: 1000 scholarships Available
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Criteria | Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Successful candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. There is no separate application required. Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: On-going
For more information kindly: Visit the Official website for Further Details
OTHER JOBS AND SCHOLARSHIPS YOU MAY WISH TO APPLY
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 1000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/23