Apply for 2021 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program: Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by enabling access to education, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 11:59pm, October 8, 2021.
**Kindy note that only candidates that have correctly completed the application form and meet the above stated eligibility criteria, will be invited for a test**
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information about the KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Program, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/HfGn93EYTjJ8muan4pPj9m
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link