It is good news for candidates seeking financial assistance to cover all or part of their studies in one of the IHE Delft programmes or courses as the applications for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023 now open. Interested and eligible candidates across the globe are welcome to apply for the funding opportunity to study in Netherlands.
If you wish to apply for 2022-2023Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be from a low or middle income country (see list on OECD website)
- Have a provisional admission to the programme
- Have secured 50% matching funds (evidence required)
- Selection will furthermore be based on your motivation which you need to present in the application form when you submit your online application. It is therefore of utmost importance to pay additional attention to the motivation questions.
- Applicants whose motivation has the best fit with the programme objectives will pass to the next stage of selection (interview).
- At least half of the scholarships will be awarded to female candidates.
How to Apply for Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships 2022-2023
HInterested candidates only need to apply for one of IHE Delft programmes or courses. If you meet all the above-mentioned conditions, you will be automatically shortlisted for this scholarship. You do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2022
For More Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2022/2023 Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships
Sharing Is Caring