Planning or interested to study in Japan for the 2022/23 academic session? Then this information will be much more useful to you. Nagoya University is making available a number of Tuition Waivers and Scholarship opportunities to study in Japan.
Your entrance fee as well as tuition fee can be exempted within the limit of the school’s budget. Eligibility for application, financial situation of your family, and scholastic attainments are considered on the basis of their specified standards.
Students Eligible for Exemption of the Tuition
Students of all nationalities are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarships in Japan. However, applicants must satisfy any of the following conditions:
- A student has difficulty in paying his or her tuition because of a financial reason, and he or she is recognized as an excellent academic achiever.
- Within one year before a student enters a school,
- the person who bears school expenses (example: father) has died, or
- the person who bears school expenses or the student him- or herself has suffered damage from a storm and/or a flood and therefore has extreme difficulty in paying his or her tuition.
- A student satisfies a condition similar to either of the conditions described above
Amount of Exemption of the Tuition
The total sum of the tuition that must be paid or a half of the total sum is exempted.
Under the new system, applications will be received once a year but will continue to be evaluated twice a year for the first and second semesters with separate results. Applicants should check notices from their school or graduate school for application procedures.
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2022/2023 Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarships in Japan
Sharing Is Caring