Applications are invited from suitably qualified international students whose dream is to study in a world-class university to apply for the Academic Merit Scholarships at University of San Francisco for the 2022 academic year.
The scholarship is for first-year international applicants who are enrolled for an undergraduate study program at the University.
Academic Merit Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Scholarships at University of San Francisco, applicants must meet the stipulated criteria:
- Must have obtained required qualifications for admission into the University of San Francisco for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Must be classed as an international student.
- Must demonstrate great academic and leadership abilities.
- Must meet the GPA, English proficiency and SAT/ACT scores required.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Academic Merit Scholarships at University of San Francisco are to note that applicants will be automatically considered for the merit scholarship award. However, they are to submit a Certification of Finances by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarships to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Massive Recruitment at International Energy Services Limited
Apply for 2022 Academic Merit Scholarships at University of San Francisco for International Students