The FoodTech Challenge seeks to find the next wave of technology innovations that are on the cusp of transforming food and traditional agriculture practices, efficiently and sustainably.
Targeted at early-stage start-ups, ranging from international university-based research teams to individual entrepreneurs and small firms, the competition invites innovations related to two critical areas: ‘food production’ to address the availability and abundance of food and explore ‘next gen’, nutrient rich alternatives, and ‘food loss and waste’ to ensure sustainability across the food supply chain and the planet more broadly.
The total prize pool is valued at US $2 Million and consists of cash awards, incentive schemes, start-up acceleration, and R&D support.
Submit your idea for a chance to win a share of a $2 million prize pool to grow your concept in the UAE!
The competition is open to all participants above 18 years old.
We are specifically looking for early-stage agri food tech start-ups within Food Production and Food Loss and Waste.
To be eligible to participate, your start-up should:
- Address ‘Food Production’ or ‘Food Loss and Waste’ segments of the value chain
- Have not yet gone for a Series-A funding round
- Have a workable minimum viable product
- Have been in operation for less than 5 years
- Have no more than 25 employees
To be shortlisted as a finalist, your start-up needs to exhibit a unique and sustainable technological solution, a strong plan for commercial viability, relevance to UAE’s food security priorities, and a clear implementation plan in the UAE, should you be successful.
- Please register an account to submit your idea.
- After registration, you can access the ‘My entries’ page to submit your application form.
- Entries can be updated until the submission deadline – June 24 2022.
If you would like to receive feedback, we encourage you to submit your application by the Early Submission deadline – May 20 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg