We are pleased to inform the general public about the ongoing 2022 Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism, interested applicant are to read carefully and apply
Nigeria LNG Limited is the proud sponsor of three of the biggest and most prestigious prizes in Africa for science, literature, and literary criticism: The Nigeria Prize for Science and The Nigeria Prize for Literature, each worth USD100,000 in award money, and The Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism with a N1 million cash reward.
The Nigeria Prize for Literature and The Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism is aimed at bringing Nigerian authors and literary critics to public attention and celebrating literary craftsmanship in the nation. The Nigeria Prize for Science aims at celebrating excellence in scientific breakthroughs and honours scientists from anywhere in the world who help find solutions to a local or ‘Nigerian’ problem as defined and advertised by the Advisory Board for the prize.
The Nigeria Prize for Literature is one of the 10 richest and most prestigious literary prizes in the world. The Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism complements The Nigeria Prize for Literature by rewarding excellent literary critics of Nigerian literature.
Entries are hereby invited for:
Title: The Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism 2022
- Entries are hereby invited for The Literary Criticism Prize. The yearly prize is endowed by Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited to honour the author of the best work.
- Prof. Sule Emmanuel Egya (Chairman)
- Toyin Adewale-Gabriel (Member)
- Dike Chukwumerije (Member).
Announcement and Public Presentation of Winner
The winner will be announced and presented in October 2022.
To encourage literary criticism, the Advisory Board of the Nigeria Prize for Literature will reward one critic with the sum of N1,000,000.
- Professor Akachi Adimora-Ezeigbo (Chairman)
- Professor Olu Obafemi (Member)
- Professor Ahmed Yerima (Member)
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Entries to:
The Nigeria Prize for Literature,
External Relations Division,
Nigeria LNG Limited,
Corporate Head Office,
NLNG Road, Eastern By-pass,
Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
- Failure to read the stated conditions will lead to disqualification of entry
- Applicants can also include details of websites where works are published.
- The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence.
- Late entries will not be entertained.
- For further information, visit the prizes’ website: www.thenigeriaprizes.org
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Apply for 2022 Nigeria LNG Limited Nigeria Prize for Literary Criticism
sharing is caring