Apply for 2022 NSFAS Application for South Africa (SA) Youths now open
Apply for 2022 NSFAS Application for South Africa (SA) Youths now open: To Apply for NSFAS 2022 Application You will need to first register for a myNSFAS account and submit your application online. Visit https://www.nsfas.org.za/ to go the myNSFAS portal to create an account.
Once your myNSFAS account is set up and functional, follow these simple steps and submit your application:
- Step 1: Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab and complete the sections on the screen by providing the required information
- Step 2: Upload required supporting documents where applicable
- Step 3: Click on ‘Submit’
And just like that, you NSFAS funding application has been submitted.
Required Documents to verify your NSFAS funding application
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
- All applicants must provide a copy of ID. A temporary ID issued by the Department of Home Affairs will be accepted
- Non-SASSA applicants must provide ID copies of parent/s, legal guardian/guardian or spouse
- Smart ID cards: a copy with both sides of the smart ID must be provided
- Proof of income: applicant and/or parents/legal guardian/spouse (where applicable (non-SASSA) should provide latest payslip not older 3 months, UIF letter, appointment letter, retrenchment letter (applicant and/or parent(s), legal guardian/spouse)
Person with disabilities: to complete Disability Annexure A form.
Once your funding application becomes successful, NSFAS will cover your costs for
- Living allowance
- Book allowances
- Incidental/personal care allowance
You will need to first register for a myNSFAS account and submit your application online. CLICK HERE for instructions on how to create a myNSFAS account and thereafter CLICK HERE to go the myNSFAS portal to create an account.
If you are unable to complete the application by yourself, you can visit a National Youth Development Agency Centre, a Thusong Centre or one of our application partner’s centre near you, where a NSFAS representative will help you apply.
APPLY NOW AND GET YOUR SHOT @ NSFAS FUNDING! Do not wait until the closing date. Visit our social media platforms via links below for regular updates on the #NSFAS2022
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link