Payedin provides an all-purpose digital platform that is designed to work for all kinds of businesses – churches, retail, restaurants, services without costly customization or add-ons. We elevate your digital experience, expand your reach while you sell and receive more using seamless payment methods.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Payedin Internship Program 2022
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Onsite)
- We are an early-stage Fintech and we are looking for smart, motivated people with problem-solving skills, that are resourceful and are tech-savvy to join our growing team.
Details About the Program / Requirements
- We have opened up opportunities to young professionals who would like to intern with PayedIn.
- This program would provide a platform for enthusiastic individuals to develop their skills for hands-on experience.
- This internship is for Engineering and Computer Science graduates who are seeking work experience in a financial service startup and trying to begin a career in tech.
- We are looking for driven, tech-savvy and passionate individuals to add to our growing team.
- We have opportunities in software engineering, QA/App-testing, etc.
- Note: This is a paid internship and knowledge in software development is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for 2022 Payedin Internship Program
sharing is caring