The Sankore Fellowship Program (SFP) is a graduate trainee program designed for young high potential professionals and fresh graduates who have excelled academically and desire to transition into the world of work. The SFP provides an opportunity to acquire necessary world class skill sets, gain hands-on experience from experienced professionals in the industry, learn about the Sankore business and determine their career path while adding value to the organization.
SFP Analysts must demonstrate high intellectual prowess and academic accomplishment to meet the demands of the program. Other requirements include:
- Good problem-solving skills, creativity and a great appetite for learning.
- Self-driven and strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a recent graduate.
- Minimum of 1st Class and 5 Distinctions in WAEC or Second Class Upper with straight A’s in WAEC.
- Candidates must have displayed leadership skills through clubs, societies, professional bodies etc. as undergraduates.
- required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link