Are you a postgraduate student and want to advance your career at a reputable university in England? Then the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students is for you to grab. The scholarship will help in offsetting up to 50% of the tuition fees of the international student.
Recipients of the scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the university throughout the duration of the course.
UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 at the University of the West of England, applicants must:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- Provide official transcripts at the time of application.
Applicants for the UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship 2022 for International Students will be invited to apply as part of the application process if he/she pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. Applicants are to view the international application guide to find out how to apply to UWE Bristol as an international applicant.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for more Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg
Apply for 2022 UWE Bristol Chancellor’s Scholarship for International Students
sharing is caring