AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited 2021 Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Recruitment: AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Loan Officer
Ref. Code: TLO/CREDIT/NOV/2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Good team spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
- Basic computer skills and mobile Application
- Detailed and target-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: