International students who wish to study in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) can take advantage of the numerous scholarships available at the Abu Dhabi University for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship offer at Abu Dhabi University is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspire them to pursue their educational career.
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022/23 | DETAILS
The University considers it an important national duty to provide equal opportunities for students interested in pursuing higher education and enable them to proactively contribute to society regardless of their financial situation, which is why scholarships for masters programs as well as bachelors programs are offered. The various scholarships available are:
Applicants with an undergraduate Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (or equivalent) who pursue their postgraduate studies at Abu Dhabi University are entitled to a 25% waiver on tuition fees.
This scholarship provides scholarships for two or more members from the same family enrolled at ADU studying an undergraduate course. The tuition may apply up to 25 percent on tuition fees.
The academic scholarship will be applicable to the period of time the student is enrolled at ADU with full-time status (registered with a minimum of 12 credit hours). 20% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students.
From 10% up to 50% waiver on tuition fees for UAE residents and GCC candidates (GCC candidates must provide officially attested documents).
Up to 25% waiver on tuition fees for continuing Abu Dhabi University students per academic year.
To be eligible for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must have obtained relevant certificates for admission into an eligible programme at Abu Dhabi University.
- Be enrolled for a full-time study at the University.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirements defined by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Abu Dhabi University Scholarship 2022/23 are to apply online for admission into an eligible programme and then proceed to apply for the scholarship available.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link