Applications are invited from displaced students from anywhere in the world who are unable to complete their higher education to apply for the 2022/23 Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced students.
The Scholarship aims to shift the global dialogue surrounding displaced persons, from one that views them as a burden to one that recognizes them as vital contributors to global innovation, research and prosperity.
Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022, applicants must meet the following:
- Must be a foreign national who have refugee status living anywhere in the world.
- Have received US asylum or submitted a US asylum application.
- Are in the US under Temporary Protected Status.
- Are Internally Displaced Persons.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities
- Full tuition.
- Housing and living expenses.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022 are to apply and be accepted by an eligible degree programs for the scholarship.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the course of study
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Columbia University Scholarship for Displaced Students 2022 (FULLY FUNDED)Sharing Is Caring