Apply for eHealth4everyone 2022 Free Software Project Management Bootcamp: eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Free Software Project Management Bootcamp 2022
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
About the Bootcamp
- This Bootcamp is going to be a 3-weeks learning period where potential project managers are selected and trained in the fundamentals of project management especially as it is practiced at eHealth4everyone.
- This training would involve both theoretical and practical sessions and assessments on Project Management and will also introduce potential PMs to every day changing realities of real-world projects.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding Project Management methodology
- How to manage projects
- Theory of Project Management
- Hands on experience on real-world projects.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Project Management or Software Development, from an accredited higher institution
- A high level of passion for Project Management is mandatory
- Only candidates in Abuja are eligible to this opportunity
- Candidate must be physically present for the duration (3 weeks) of the training
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Professional discretion
- High level of organization
- Relevant skills
- Link to social media page (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Capacity building
- Opportunity to learn with real-life projects
- Provision of a certificate on completion of the training, only on completion.
- An internship opportunity at eHealth4everyone.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates are expected to fill out the following information: Name, Email, Phone number, Gender, Contact address, Category (Pre-NYSC, NYSC, Post NYSC), University major / degree attained, Name of Institution and Graduation year.
- Screening & interviews
- Three (3) weeks of lectures and assessments
- Upload resume,
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you unique,
- Would you be available in person for the duration of the training?
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Tell us about yourself and what makes you unique
- There will be competitive exams each week and less performing trainees may be evicted.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b