Apply for Ericsson Nigeria 2022 Graduate Programme
The company offers 12 months (plus) graduate program as a great training program before you move into an experienced job. Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You will enjoy an open, inspiring culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
ALSO APPLY: NITDA/NCAIR/JICA iHatch Startup Incubation Programme 2022 For Nigerian Entrepreneurs
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program | What to Expect
At Ericsson, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible.
- Build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems.
- You will be challenged, but you won’t be alone.
- You will be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Work in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Opportunity for continuous on the job training, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Access to a mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
To be eligible for the Ericsson Graduate Program, applicants must be engineering graduates who have completed their studies in 2019 and 2020 with one of the following bachelor’s degrees:
- Electronics Engineering, Computer Science / Software/Computer Engineering / IT, or Information Systems / Networks Engineering/Communications degrees with a focus on Telecommunications
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year work experience
- Candidates should have graduated from their bachelor’s degree by latest December 2020,
- All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. A verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
- Basic Network level competence
- Database Understanding
- Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
- Broad Technical Skill
- Entrepreneurial & commercial thinking
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning organizing skills
- Partnership & collaboration skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good Communication skills
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program 2022 [Communications Support]
To enroll for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2022, interested applicants are expected to apply online at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Ericsson Nigeria 2022 Graduate Programme
Sharing Is Caring