Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the fastest growing Airline in Africa. In its seventy plus years of operation, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivaled in efficiency and operational success.
These training programs are highly competitive and available for young graduates from all nationalities, especially those of African origin.
Ethiopian Airlines Training Program | What to Expect
The Ethiopian Airlines being the fastest growing Airline in Africa and long existing airline in operation in cargo aviation academy, catering maintenance and overhaul, ground services will offer training in the following areas of their business interest, however not limited to the ones listed (below):
- Sales & Marketing Training
- Aircraft Maintenance Training
- Cabin Crew/Air Hostess Training
- Pilot Training
- Summer Program
- Language & Communication
- Simulator Program
Interested applicants seeking for Ethiopian Airlines Training Program are expected to meet following condition:
- Applicants must be graduate
- Excellent knowledge and experience in aviation industry
- Excellent English skills
- First-hand practical experience
- Good analytical skills and swift perception
- Independent and goal-oriented work
- Ability to work proactively in a team, the drive to generate results and a can do attitude
ALSO SEE: How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
Applicants interested in the above listed Ethiopian Airlines Training Programs can apply to the programs be filling the online application form. Applicants should select their preferred training program and course, provide other required information appropriately when filling the form.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link