Are you a young economist interested in acquiring hands-on exposure to a cross-section of International Monetary Fund
(IMF) work and an opportunity to apply your research and analytical skills? Then the International Monetary Fund Economist Program is for you.
The Economist Program offers participants a well-rounded experience of the IMF’s work and provides a unique foundation for a thought-provoking and fulfilling career as an economist.
International Monetary Fund Economist Program | DETAILS
The program is targeted at young economists who want to have influence on the global stage and who can bring the latest in economic thought and multidisciplinary approaches to help address key global monetary cooperation, securing financial stability, boosting international trade, promoting employment and sustainable economic growth and reducing poverty. During the tree-year program, candidates will rotate through two departmental assignments, joining economic teams working in regional and country-specific surveillance as well as fiscal, monetary, balance of payments, debts, or related issues.
To be considered for the International Monetary Fund Economist Program, you must meet the criteria listed as follows:
- Be a recent PhD graduate or be within one year of completing your PhD in a relevant field of study.
- A national of one of the International Monetary Fund member countries.
- Be under the age of 34 when you join the IMF EP program.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
How-to-Apply Interested applicants for the International Monetary Fund Economist Program are to apply online by visiting the IMF Career Site. Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed between now and January, with offers made in early February.
Applicants are to note that the selection process consists of multiple stages, which may run in parallel to one another. They include the following stages:
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a 30-40 minute preliminary interview.
- During the preliminary interview, you may be asked to forward your most recent university transcript from your PhD program, provide three referees and submit a research paper or one or two chapters of your dissertation.
- Successful candidates will be invited for a 60-miute virtual panel interview and will be asked to take a 40-minute online psychometric assessment.
- Offers to successful applicants will be sent out in February.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and Interview.
- Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately as due to the urgency of this position applications will be reviewed as received, as such suitable candidates may be shortlisted and interviewed prior to closing date. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
Scholarships you may also like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for International Monetary Fund Economist Program 2022 for Young Graduates