Interested Applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Junior Chamber International (JCI) Nigeria Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022. The core of the CYE program is for young leaders to showcase their up and running businesses
CYE challenges young entrepreneurs to critically and creatively think by requiring them to provide an indepth business model, their marketing position, and strategic goals on how their venture will begin to earn a profit and become sustainable.
Developing this enterprising spirit and self-starter mindset is at the core of JCI’s Business and Entrepreneurship Area of Opportunity, this program is not only a grading system but instead is an experience for participants to actively learn and receive insightful feedback. Whether a participant is first place or not, their business is sure to benefit from the experience.
- The Creative Young Entrepreneur Program, through its sponsors and partners, will award the winners of the competition for their efforts and also play an important role to inspire and promote participants to create innovative new businesses and therefore jobs, in line with the JCI RISE Initiative to tackle the economic challenges caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Open to enterprising young leaders;
- Applications are open to Nigerian citizens that are resident in the country.
- Must be utilizing creative and innovative approaches to make your business work.
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes? Then submit your innovative ideas and businesses through a Business Plan Template, with the opportunity of having it reviewed by delegated experts.
Click https://cye.jci.ng/apply-now/ to apply
For more information, visit JCI CYE.
Application Deadline: 27th February, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Junior Chamber International (JCI) 2022 Nigeria Creative Young Entrepreneur Program
Sharing Is Caring