Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates for the LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program. This opportunity is available for Africans recently graduated from recognized universities.
LEAP Africa is a youth-focused leadership development organization committed to raising leaders that will transform Africa. The organization aims to inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program | What to Expect
At LEAP Africa, candidates will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assists with the creation and revision of training materials, including job aids, eLearning, videos, and other formats
- Collaborates with the Learning Team and subject matter experts (SMEs) in the business to create training solutions
- Develops instructional content, incorporating clear and concise writing skills, learning best practices, and effective graphic design
- Edits materials to ensure that writing is grammatically correct, clear and concise
- Adheres to Organizational brand standards, and applies design consistency and quality across all training materials.
- Works individually and collaboratively with The Learning Team to meet deadlines and expectations for each project
- Support the designated departments’ specific project needs.
- Identifies and executes individual projects as requested by department leadership.
- Maintains systems, databases and updates LEAP Africa web pages
- Provide IT support for all programmes and events
- Work within the information technology department answering support queries via, email and in person
To be eligible for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree in any field of study
- Must have completed NYSC programme with not more than two years working experience
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS word and MS Power point
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and product
- Interest in creating digital/e-learning experiences
- Basic web development skills such HTML and CSS
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Program are to apply online by completing the application form at the web portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for LEAP Africa E -Learning/IT Trainee Application for Young Graduates