Applications are currently invited from interested and eligible applicants for Leeds University Business School Economics Department Scholarship. This competition is open to home and international applicants applying to the Economics Department within the Leeds University Business School.
The award will cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees, and maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in 2021/2022 session). The award will be made for one year in the first instance and renewable for a further period of up to two years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
University Business School Scholarship
The Economics Department at the University of Leeds conducts cutting-edge research within five broadly defined research themes: the macroeconomy and macroeconomic policy; work, labour and organization; financialisation and globalisation; development and wellbeing; and environment, infrastructure, innovation and the circular economy.
Across their different research themes, the University takes an open-minded approach to economic problems offering the PhD students a unique and distinctive research experience. They encourage realistic, interdisciplinary and policy relevant research.
The University mission is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
To be eligible for Leeds University Business School Economics Department Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must not have already been awarded or be currently studying for a doctoral degree.
- Awards must be taken up by 1 October 2022.
- The awards are available for new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD. Students who are already registered for PhD research study are excluded from applying.
- Applicants must live within a reasonable distance of the University of Leeds whilst in receipt of this Scholarship.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence that you meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements.
First, apply for a research place of study by completing a study application form. Ensure your application matches with research themes in the Economics Department. You will be expected to meet our eligibility criteria for PhD candidates, including the English language requirements if your first language is not English. Once you have received your student ID number (a 9-digit number) move onto stage 2.
Stage 2: Apply for the Leeds University Business School Economics Department scholarship by working your way through the scholarship application form. You must submit your scholarship application by 12:00pm on Friday 11th March 2022.
Application Deadline: April 11, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link:https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Apply for Leeds University Business School 2022 Scholarship in UK
sharing is caring