McCAIN FOOD is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified applicants for the McCAIN FOOD Graduate Trainee Program. The program is available for recent graduates and will span over a period of 12 months.
The program offers graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational FMCG business with an integrated supply chain including agriculture, manufacturing, logistics & distribution, and sales & marketing.
McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program | What to Expect
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates aligned programmes. The programme will span over a period of 12 months. Commencing from February 2022 to February 2023. The company will accommodate a total of 13 graduates on this programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate Development programme.
- The program will cover leadership and personal development as well as practical exposure to projects, including the day to day operations of this family owned business.
- This program will span through the following areas: Agriculture; Communications; Customer Service; Engineering & Technical; Finance; General & Administration; Human Resources; Information Technology; Manufacturing; Marketing; Procurement; Quality & Food Safety; Research & Development; Sales; Student & Graduates; Supply Chain & Logistics; Transportation
To be eligible for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program, candidates are expected to meet to the following conditions:
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma
- Must achieve a combined aggregate of 65% or higher
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Good Communication skills
You May Also Like: UNSW Sydney Academic Scholarships for International Students
To be considered for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program, applicants are to kindly apply under the relevant graduate position on the careers website. Applications that are not in the relevant position will not be considered.
Candidates are also required to attach the following Document:
- Updated CV in PDF format
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualification
- Certified copies of your most recent academic results/record and/or academic manuscript
- Confirmation that you are unemployed. (Please note that successful candidates will be required to undersign an affidavit confirming that you are unemployed)
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more Information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program for Recent Graduates