This scholarship is highly competitive and available to all international students who wish to enroll in a postgraduate degree program. The award covers up to £5,000 toward tuition fees.
UCL Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship 2022/23 | DETAILS
The purpose of the OKS is to support overseas candidates for postgraduate study at MSc level, in the expectation that as graduates, these scholars will make important contributions to urban development by drawing on the strengths of the international perspective and leading position of the DPU in the development field.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship for International Student at University College London.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be admitted into masters degree program.
- The award is available for masters courses offered at the University.
- Applicants must be classified as an overseas student and be commencing full-time study for a Master’s degree in the Development Planning Unit
- Must hold and have accepted an unconditional offer of a place at DPU
- Studying in the UK, knowledge of the English language is required. But if your national language is not English, you need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates for Otto Koenigsberger Scholarship for International Student at University College London are expected to have received an offer of a place to study a full time masters degree at the University, thereafter candidates should contact:
DPU Programme Administrator,
University College London
34 Tavistock Square London WC1H 9EZ, UK.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details