Apply for Queensland Engineering and Computer Science 2022 Scholarships
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the University of Queensland Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships. The program which is hosted in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of the university, is available to domestic applicants who have completed Year 12 or overseas applicants with equivalent level of education.
The University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships is applicable to both domestic and international students of specified fields who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
ALSO APPLY: Goldsmiths University of London 2022 International Scholarships
The University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships | Details
At the University of Queensland, you will be expected to:
- Academic achievement
- Have interest in studying engineering or computer science
- Personal qualities, including leadership skills and extra-curricular activities
To be eligible for University of Queensland Electrical and Computer Science Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be either domestic student or international student
- Applicants must have completed Year 12 (or overseas equivalent) in the 2 years immediately before the award
- Enroll in any of the following programs in the year the scholarship is awarded, or after an approved one-year deferment:
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Master of Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Must not hold another scholarship that the Head of School deems similar.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Marian University 2022 International Scholarships in USA
Candidates can apply for the University of Queensland Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships using the online application portal.
You are expected to submit the following:
- Cover letter addressed to Professor Amin Abbosh, Head of School, School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, The University of Queensland
- Resume (no more than 2 pages)
- Copies of your Year 12 report card.
You are also required to include a personal statement, of no more than 400 words, that addresses the following:
- Outline your interest in the engineering or computer science or technology profession
- Discuss any achievements, leadership roles, volunteer or community work you have completed.
Application Deadline: February 07, 2022
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link