Here is an opportunity for young graduates to explore and acquired some skills and experiences as Reckitt Benckiser offers a Graduate Trainee Program in Supply Chain . This program is slated for recent graduates with interest to grow their career in supply chain.
Reckitt Benckiser offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization. As a Graduate Trainee – Supply in Southern Africa you will have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most leading consumer products.
Reckitt Benckiser Graduate Trainee in Supply Chain | What to Expect
With complete involvement from the first day, you will be fully included as part our team – bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide.
- You will take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience.
- Projects will vary but may be within planning, service delivery, manufacturing or logistics.
- The focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
To be eligible for Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a graduate
- Applicants must be ready to reside in South Africa
- Applicants must be skillful with gainful experience
- Fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You must have a strong academic background.
- You are ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You must also be action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You May Also Like: 2022 Shanghai Government Scholarship at ECNU for International Students
How to Apply
Interested applicants seeking for Reckitt Benckiser Supply Chain Graduate Trainee for Recent Graduates are directed to apply online via the official page for the program.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of Scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Reckitt Benckiser 2022 Graduate Trainee for South Africans [Supply Chain]
Sharing Is Caring