The scholarships are fully funded study opportunities for outstanding students
Are you interested in studying in Romania on full scholarship? As a foreign student from anywhere around the globe (except EU member countries) you can now apply for the Government of Romania scholarships for foreign citizens.
Each year, the Romanian Government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, provides a number of scholarships to citizens from non-EU countries. Only candidates having good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last graduated school, of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case, are eligible.The scholarship program offered by the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to foreign citizens, based on H.G. 288/1993. The scholarships are offered to foreign citizens from countries that are not members of the European Union, for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. See the methodology, calendar and list of universities enrolled in the program
About Romanian Government
Romania Government Scholarship is offered by the Romanian State to Foreign Citizens through the MFA. Scholarship in Romania is for Undergraduate Degree, Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degrees Holer. Applicants who are not from the European Union can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship. Ministry of Foreign Affair will pay you a monthly stipend as well. No Application Fee to apply for this Romania Scholarship Program. Applicants having Any Academic Background can apply for Bachelor’s, Graduate & Ph.D. Scholarship in Romania Country
Aim and Benefits of Romanian Government Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarship
The scholarship obtained, including the preparatory year where applicable, consists of:
- Financing tuition fees;
- Financing the accommodation expenses in the dormitories, through the budget of the Ministry of Education and Research, within the limit of the subsidy allocated for this purpose (accommodation will be provided to the extent of available places);
- Granting a monthly financial aid, as follows: the equivalent in lei of the amount of 65 EURO, for undergraduate students; the equivalent in lei of the amount of 75 EURO, for master and specialization students, the equivalent in lei of the amount of 85 EURO, for PhD students
RECOMMENDED: Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students at Taiwan Higher Education 2022-2023 (Undergraduate, Masters And PhD)
Requirements for Romanian Government Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarship Qualification
The scholarships are open to citizens from non-EU countries. To be eligible, the scholarship applicant must:
- Submit a complete file;
- Present study documents issued by accredited/recognized education institutions in the country where they were issued;
- Comply with the enrolment deadline;
- Have good results in education, respectively an average of the study years, for the last
graduated school of at least 7 (seven) corresponding to the scoring system in Romania or the “Good” score, as the case;
- Comply with the application submission methodology.
The following exceptions of persons are not eligible under this programme:
- Citizens of Romanian origin or who are part of the Romanian historical communities in the proximity of Romania (entitled to different scholarship programmes) ;
- Citizens who have requested or acquired a form of protection in Romania;
- Stateless persons whose stay on the territory of Romania is officially recognized according to the law;
- Members of the diplomatic and consular corps or family members of the diplomatic and consular corps accredited to Romania;
- Members of the administrative and technical staff of diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited to Romania;
- Staff members of international organizations based in Romania or family members of staff of international organizations based in Romania;
- Beneficiaries of a scholarship from the Romanian state for the same cycle of study.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Romanian Government on scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro to apply
The scholarship application can be sent ONLY through the Study in Romania platform. Candidates can access the platform at https://studyinromania.gov.ro, via the Apply for MFA scholarships button, or directly at https://scholarships.studyinromania.gov.ro. The platform can be accessed in English.
REJECTED: Applications submitted directly by the applicants to the registry offices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Ministry of Education, or to the e-mail addresses of the MFA employees / departments of the MFA Headquarters, or to the Romanian diplomatic missions or the foreign diplomatic missions accredited in Bucharest, will not be taken into consideration.
As an exception, application files may be submitted by candidates, in electronic or physical format (preferably in electronic format), also through the diplomatic mission of the state of citizenship accredited in Bucharest, if the diplomatic mission in question accepts it (a dedicated email address will be made available to foreign missions accredited in Romania for this purpose).
For more details, click here
March 15, 2022
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to this it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Bsw9bcxr8iI6JXhxktvcxs
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link
Apply for Romanian Government 2022-2023 Scholarships For Foreign Citizens (Undergraduate, Masters & PhD)
Sharing is Caring