Applications are hereby invited from interested college students who wish to participate in Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program The Analyst Prep Program is a competitive career skill development and finance internship program aimed at preparing students for their future career paths.
Romero Mentoring teaches highly motivated and competitive college students the technical and soft skills that are missing in college classrooms. Students learn practical skills that investment banks, private equity firms, hedge funds, and consulting firms look for in a candidate.
Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program | What to Expect
To help college students develop into highly efficient professionals, Romero Mentoring’s Analyst Prep program is divided into three phases. Each phase includes a structured curriculum, assignments, and dedicated one-on-one review sessions.
- Phase-1: Financial Training Modules – During this phase, students develop core technical skills with a foundation in corporate finance, accounting, financial modeling, valuation, leveraged buyout, and merger & acquisitions analysis.
- Phase-2: Presentation Skills & Case Studies – In this phase, students apply what they’ve learned in Phase 1 to develop their soft skills with our featured Amazon investment case study and presentation assignments.
- Phase-3: Finance Internships – Only students who have successfully completed both Phase 1 and 2 of their analyst training curriculum and have excelled in their training will receive a summer internship offer within our Romero Research team.
To be eligible for Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a student
- Applicants must currently enroll in corporate finance, accounting, and financial modeling program in the university.
- The median GPA of accepted students is 3.75.
To be considered for Romero Mentoring Analyst Prep Program, you are advised to apply online by filling the Analyst Prep Program application form in the portal.
Applicants will also participate in the following steps:
- Round 1 – Complete a financial modeling test (a lecture video will be provided)
- Round 2 – Video call interview and a review of Round 1’s modeling test
- Round 3 – Interview by a program alum, Research Analyst, and/or a Community Leader
Once all three rounds have been completed, team will come together to decide if the candidate will receive an offer.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Scholarships you may like to Apply:
- Postdoctoral Fellowship on Food Security and the Environment at Stanford University
- Apply for 2022 ANU Tuition Fee MPhil Scholarship for International Students.
- How to Apply for DAAD In-Country/In-Region Programme Sub-Saharan Africa (Masters and PhD Studies) 2022 Scholarship.
- University of Toronto Fung Yiu King Memorial Scholarship Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions 2021-2022 [Paid Positions]
- Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund Masters Scholarship 2021/22 at the University of Groningen
- How to Apply for 2022 DAAD University Summer Courses Scholarships for Foreign Students and Graduates
- William Georgetti Scholarship 2021/2022 for Postgraduate Studies in New Zealand
- Developing Solutions Masters 2022/2023 Scholarships at University of Nottingham
- How to Apply for NITDA |Bridge To MassChallenge Nigeria 2021
- How to Apply for Chevening Scholarships 2022/2023 for Postgraduate Students
- Graduate Entrance Awards at the University of Calgary, Canada 2021
- IIASA Young Scientists Summer Program for Early Career Researchers
Note: Pinnacle Report Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That Gives Information Concerning Politics, Jobs, Scholarships, Sports, Relationships, Crime, Health, Entertainment And Lots More.
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Please kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/FCmaY9RgOFw0eynyjYvqhz
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link