Clark University in the United States is delighted to offer its First-Year Scholarships for International Students to all undergraduate students to ease their financial burdens in the form of tuition waivers and discounts. International students of all nationalities are welcome to apply for a chance to win the available scholarships.
If you are an international high school student, you could be eligible for scholarships to help pay for the cost of your undergraduate education at Clark University. If you are awarded a merit scholarship, you will be notified when you receive your admissions decision.
DETAILS | Scholarships for International Students at Clark University
If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for these scholarships offered by the University:
- Clark Merit Scholarship
- Richard Traina Scholarship
- Robert Goddard Scholarship
- Jonas Clark Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarships
To be eligible for this scholarship you are expected to meet these conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be first-year student
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- To maintain the scholarship, a student must meet year-to-year continuation requirements; these requirements are included with the student’s admission and awards letter.
Interested Students should proceed to apply online by first enrolling for a study place at the university
Application Deadline: Not Specified
for more information kindly: Visit the Official Website for Further Details
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of scholarship to be performed by people assigned to it.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
- PINNACLE REPORT Is A Nigeria Online Media Platform, That share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
- we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
- Our admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code. Our services are absolutely free of charge. Beware of fraudsters
For more information, kindly drop any question in the comment box below.
Or kindly share through the WHATSAPP, TWITTER, FACEBOOK and LINKEDIN buttons below, you might help someone get a job. Thanks
To get our Jobs Update directly to your Phone, kindly follow us on WhatsApp-https://chat.whatsapp.com/Iv7coBoiSXF1mDrBCX0j4b
Or Kindly Join our telegraph Group via this link: https://t.me/joinchat/SYOfBCxgWuAhgl0Fg